Does your Wing Chun or your Martial Art have principles that are life applicable?
What percentage of your adult life is spent fighting?
I don’t mean sparring. I don’t mean tournaments. I mean defending your life.
My guess is that most everyone spends little or no time. Lets put a number on it – 1/10 of 1% - 1/100 of 1%. Of course when you need these skills – boy, are you glad you have them – much like using a credit card…
For the fun of it lets add all of the sparring, tournaments and whatever else might qualify. 5% would be a lot or it may be even 10% for those who may be professionals or teachers. Can you apply your Art’s, Teacher’s and School’s philosophy and principles to the other 90% - 95% of your life?
These are our Principles – Some were derived from Wing Chun Lineage – Some have come from my own path and discoveries and the remainder have been influenced from a variety of sources…
· Sifu Philip Holder
· Master Daniel K. Pai
· Sifu Pai Li Lung
· Martial Artists that have crossed my path
· Various seekers/teachers/finders that have crossed my path
· Voices in my head
Read, enjoy, and again we welcome your feedback…